Friday, January 29, 2010

erm.. Valentine?

no lover then where the present ?
so,during the valentine's day the single person will so lonely !
right? but,luckily ,i still got friends and family!
but still very curious to know when valentine's Day what i will receive? erm..
impossible !
hehe^^
i give myself! A ROSE!!
sometimes dunno why will feel sad when u saw people receive flower and u din receive anything,will despair ,did u?!SIGH*
but my dad will give me =p=p
no puppy love during my study life!
i need to concentrate in my study,i wan go university!!!!!
Yeah yeah yeah!!
i wan go Australia! Perth ? Melbourne ? Sidney ?
which wan better?
i wan save my money for going there!
Australia wait me!
GOSH! why Chinese New Year is same day with Valentine's day??
who set wan? T.T

haiyo! no need think too much le lar!
happy life,by doing so, im happier people!
tomorrow out out!!

2 comments: